January 17, 2010

Top 10 Sewing Patterns for 2009 on patternreview.com

If you are like me, deciding on a sewing pattern is a tough one.  How many times have you picked up a pattern, started the project and either quit part way through or finished but didn't wear your project?   I find myself saying, "it didn't look like that in the pattern book?" alot.  

That rarely happens to me now, as I utilize a great website for sewing patterns.   The site includes pattern reviews, sewing machine reviews, online classes and even message boards to post that crazy sewing question. 

Recently voted on by Patternreview.com sewers, you know you can't go wrong.  Check out their reviews, message boards and more.  Ordinary folks like you and I have posted their pros, cons and even alterations they used with the patterns and then voted on the top 10 patterns. 

Check out the Top 10 Sewing Patterns for 2009 at http://sewing.patternreview.com/article/011210

No comments:

Post a Comment