August 3, 2013

A New Adventure: Dear Jane

Several years ago, I came across a blog about the popular Civil War Era Quilt, Dear Jane. I bought the Dear Jane book, soon followed by the purchase of the Dear Jane Software. As I visited quilt shops in the area, I picked up Civil War Reproduction Fat Quarters, as well as a bolt of natural (unbleached) muslin, with the intent of making this quilt. Well, 10 years later, I have yet to start on Dear Jane. Then came a blog entry from my friend Kwilty Kim of Thread Heads Unite. Stitchin Heaven was offering a Dear Jane Block of the Month (BOM). Seriously! I didn't have to pick out fabric! I didn't have to decide which to work next! It was perfect. So starting this month I should have a package and begin my Dear Jane adventure.

Stop back to see my progress and get a glimpse of the kits from Stitchin' Heaven.

Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment